Off the beaten track…
Lots of options –
- 12 powered sites,
- 3 unpowered sites,
- 2 x Cabins, Ablution block with hot showers, kitchen with fridge, deep freezer, full size stoves, microwave, toasters, jug. plus a Laundry
- Sleeping up to 8 people. Not suitable for young children.
- The lodge has 3 bedrooms for guests, large lounge with logfire, wet access ablution area with underfloor heating in winter,
- Meals available by prior arrangement outside peak season.
- Guests have the option of cooking for themselves in the large fully equipped kitchen.
- Fuel, groceries, fishing supplies, bait, milk, bread, icecreams, etc.
- Fruit & Vegetables can be pre-ordered, Twice weekly
- As well as all this there are boatwashing facilities, dive gear wash, and fish/scallop cleaning benches, LPG bottle fills and swaps, and Scuba air filling station.
Pet friendly camp:
2 x Resident Burmese cats. Dogs welcome if under control and well behaved.